As a valued member of the HD community, we’d like to keep you up to date with Huntington’s Australia (HA) developments.
A summary of the article:
- Our NDIS registration is taking longer than expected and as such the merger date of 1 July has been postponed.
- The different associations are working together to share resources to enable better outcomes for our community.
- NSW has employed a NDIS Support Coordinator in Queensland
- Queensland has sent one of its HD Practitioners to Tasmania to help out for 6 months
- WA is lending a hand with its HD Practitioner helping NSW youth clients remotely
Please click here to read the latest update from Chris Glasson, Chair HA.