The Association’s total income of $811,442 in the year to 30 June 2022 was derived from the following sources:
- Fundraising, donations and bequests 32%
- Foundation and other grants 16%
- Government grants 16%
- NDIS fee for service 35%
- Membership 1%
Our 2021 -2022 income and expenditure was audited in November 2022 and reported to members at our AGM on 26th November 2022.
The Association’s Annual Report can be found here.
We would like to acknowledge the generosity of individuals, groups, and organisations that have supported Huntington’s NSW ACT during the 2021 – 2022 financial year.
- Our major donors and foundations
- Our regular giving families and individuals
- Hunt 4 Hope Op Shop in Maroubra who donate their profits to the association.
- Vikings Rugby Union Club in Canberra who chose us as their Charity Partner for 2022.
- The generous benefactor who has partnered with us to initiate a Youth Scholarship Program.
- The Co-Group Ltd
- Macquarie Group Foundation
- St George Foundation
- NSW Health Western Sydney Local Health District
- NSW Health Minister’s Emergency COVID-19 Support Fund
- NSW Health Mental Health Branch
- NSW Government Social Sector Transformation Fund (tranches 1, 2 & 3)
Health and Allied Health Professionals
- Prof Clement Loy, Director NSW Huntington Disease Service, Westmead Hospital
- Cecelia Lincoln, Felicity Stehouwer, Terence McGill, Sandra Barisic & Peter Kwong and the other outreach staff of the NSW Huntington Disease Service at Westmead Hospital
- Lincoln Hopper, CEO of St Vincent’s Care Network
- Dr Therese Alting and the HD Research Team at Westmead Hospital
- John Conaghan, Huntington’s Social Worker, John Hunter Hospital
- Blessy Merlin Joseph and the staff at Sister Maria Cunningham Centre, St Joseph’s Hospital
For information about previous years, please go to the ACNC website.