The Association’s total income of $707,114 in the year to 30 June 2021 was derived from the following sources:
- Fundraising, donations and bequests 40%
- Foundation and other grants 10%
- Government grants 9%
- NDIS fee for service 22%
- Government subsidies 10%
- Membership 1%
- National conference & other income 8%
Our 2020 -2021 income and expenditure was audited in November 2021 and reported to members at our AGM on 27th November 2021.
The Association’s Annual Report contains further details of its finances.
We would like to acknowledge the generosity of individuals, groups, and organisations that have supported Huntington’s NSW ACT during the 2020 – 2021 financial year.
- Our major donors and foundations
- Our regular giving families
- Ansvar Insurance Community Education Program
- Macquarie Group Foundation
- St George Foundation
- Westpac Foundation
- The Co-Group Ltd
- NSW Health – Western Sydney Local Health District
- Roche Products
- Australian Government National Disability Conference Initiative
For information about previous years, please go to the ACNC website or copy and paste this URL into your browser