Volunteering is a great way to make positive difference in the lives of people with HD. When you volunteer with Huntington’s NSW ACT you will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the Huntington’s NSW ACT team
- Meet new people and have some fun
- Gain a new perspective on what it is like living with HD
- Gain experience and learn new skills
- Obtain a sense of fulfilment by providing your skills and knowledge to help us make an impact to our community
We always welcome new volunteers.
If you would like more information about positions that best match your interests and strengths please contact Huntington’s NSW ACT.