Volunteering is a great way to make positive difference in the lives of people with HD. When you volunteer with Huntington’s Australia you will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the Huntington’s Australia team
- Meet new people and have some fun
- Gain a new perspective on what it is like living with HD
- Gain experience and learn new skills
- Obtain a sense of fulfilment by providing your skills and knowledge to help us make an impact to our community
The association is a proud member of The Centre of Volunteering. Our programs are of the highest standard and we have a commitment to the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement.
We always welcome new volunteers. Take a look at the volunteer positions below.
For further information please email [email protected] or call us on 1800 244 735.