This workbook has been written for people with HD who are eligible to be an NDIS participant.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme provides funding support to allow people living with HD to live the life they want. To access the scheme, your NDIS planner will need to understand your needs. Working through this document will help you to prepare for your first meeting with your NDIS planner.
This is a very practical workbook. It provides step by step instructions to help you to access the NDIS and the support services that it offers.
– A brief explanation of the NDIS planning process and its language
– Room for you to write down the supports and services you use now
– Scope for you to think about what you would like changed to make your life easier
– Space for you to consider future steps to take to bring these changes into your life
– All the exercises above will allow you to have conversations about the NDIS that are right for you.