Workplace Giving is an easy way to make regular donations from your salary. Once workplace giving is set up through your payroll, you will hardly notice the deductions.
Many companies are involved with matching their employees’ donations, which effectively doubles your donation.
Benefits of Workplace Giving
- Reduce your taxable income
- Learn more about the work of Huntington’s NSW ACT and the impact your donation will make to the lives of those affected by Huntington’s disease.
- No fuss accounting at the end of year when doing tax returns
- An easy way to set and forget your donations
- Some companies will give grants to employee nominated charities
Join the Workplace Giving program
- Ask your employer whether they have a Workplace Giving program
- Nominate Huntington’s NSW ACT as your chosen charity
- Select the amount that you would like to donate from your salary
- Fill out the form below and we will be in touch: