The Walk4Hope began in 2014 with the aim of raising both awareness and funds to support families impacted by Huntington’s disease.
Registrations and welcome will be from 10am, with the walk commencing at 11am. Upon completion of the 4km walk we will have a BBQ, there will be coffee and drinks available, merchandise to purchase and a raffle to enter.
When you sign up for Walk 4 Hope, you can choose the location and date that suits you best. Walk Locations:
- Parramatta – Parramatta Park on Sunday 26 September
- Speers Point – Speers Point Park on Sunday 19 September
- Orange – Cook Park on Saturday 18 September
- Canberra – Weston Park on Sunday 12 September
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) $50
- Adult (18+ years) $25
- Child (4 to 17 years) $10
- Infant (0 to 3 years) complimentary
Please note that even though infants are complimentary they will still need to register to ensure that they are counted in the numbers and we are COVID compliant.