Click here for details: NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Due to COVID-19, we will be holding a virtual AGM this year.
The Business of the Meeting is to
- To accept the Minutes of the 2019 AGM
- To accept the 2019/2020 Annual Report of the Association
- To accept the 2019/2020 audited Annual Financial Statements of the Association
- To appoint the Auditor for 2020/2021
- To elect the Board Members
Following the meeting there will be an interview with Dr Elizabeth McCusker, founder and former Director of the Westmead Huntington’s Service
Phone: 02 9874 9777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All welcome but we won’t be serving lunch this year.